Terms of services
Acceptance of business conditions
- By accessing this website or using its services, the user confirms that he has read, understood and agreed to the business conditions specified in this document.
- If the user does not accept these conditions, please refrain from using the website.
- All content on this website, including texts, images, logos, audio and video materials, is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
- The user is not allowed to copy, distribute, change or use the content from the website without the express written permission of the owner.
- The Website is provided “as is” and “as available” and assumes no responsibility for any damage or loss arising from the use of the Website.
- The website does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or reliability of the content on the page, nor does it undertake to keep them updated.
- The website may collect certain personal data of the user for the purpose of providing services and improving the user experience.
Changes in business conditions
- The website reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.
- The user will be notified of any changes to the terms of business, and continued use of the website will be deemed acceptance of the changes.
Termination of access
- The website reserves the right to temporarily or permanently terminate access to a user who violates these business terms.
- The website is not responsible for any damage or loss resulting from interruption of access.
Date of last modification: 23.06.2023